- iDimension PWD is capable of measuring pallets up to six feet (1.82 m) cubed—or packages as small as six inches (15.24 cm).
Convenient Pallet Tare Mode
- For non-Legal for Trade applications, iDimension PWD can measure objects on a pallet by excluding their length and width and subtracting the known pallet height.
Easy Network Integration
- The iDimension PWD is designed to easily transfer images and dimensions to a network, simplifying claims processes. Built with a web service interface, iDimension PWD offers simple integration using configurable capture definitions through HTTP requests, status checking and XML parsing.
Quick, Simple Installation
- In less than a day, the iDimension PWD can be set up, configured and put to work.
iDimension PWD System
The standard PWD system includes:
- 5 ft x 5 ft (1.5 m x 1.5 m), 5,000 lb (2,268 kg) capacity floor scale with built-in forklift bumper guards
- 880 panel mount weight indicator
- USB-connected touchscreen display
- Overhead sensors
Dimensions Pallets in Less
The iDimension PWD dimensioner and scale system provides shippers with the dimensions and weight of palletized shipments, empowering users to identify the correct freight class and reduce the risk of non-compliance fees from carriers. Ensure invoiced freight charges are accurate at the time of shipment and receive a measurable, nearly instantaneous return on investment with the iDimension PWD.
Same day installation and Operation.
In less than a day, the iDimension PWD can be unboxed, set up and put to work.
The iDimension PWD can be loaded with a forklift or side-loaded with a pallet jack and optional access ramps. Simply place the pallet on the floor scale and use the USB-connected display, optional bar code scanner or web browser to trigger the PWD to capture dimensions. In less than two seconds, the iDimension PWD measures and provides dimensions and weight, and takes a digital picture the item with the optional high-resolution camera.
Versatile Item Sizes
iDimension PWD is capable of measuring pallets up to six feet and packages as small as six inches, cubed.
Convenient Pallet Tare Mode
For non-Legal for Trade applications, iDimension PWD can tare pallet measurements to provide only the dimensions of objects on the pallet.
High-Resolution CameraEasy Network Integration
The iDimension PWD is designed to easily transfer dimensions, weight and images to a network, simplifying claims processes. Built with a web server interface, iDimension PWD offers simple integration using configurable capture definitions through HTTP requests, status checking and XML parsing. The iDimension PWD optional high-resolution camera quickly captures images of freight condition at time of shipment.