Setting New Standards in Laboratory & Industrial Weighing – The Next Generation of Scout Balances
- Combined with a simplified 4 button operation, the Scout’s large backlit display increases readability in low light working conditions, and is easier to view from a distance.
- Integrated superior overload protection and impact-resistant pan support safeguard against shock and overloading the balance in rugged and demanding environments.
- Stabilization time as fast as 1 second and advanced weighing technology lead to improved productivity in your facility. Increased capacity unlocks a wider range of weighing applications.
Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Totalization, Display Hold
Liquid crystal display (LCD) with backlight
AC Adapter (Included) or 4 AA Batteries (Not included)
RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet or Bluetooth® (available as an accessory)
ABS housing, stainless steel pan, ABS draftshield (1mg models only), weigh below hook, transportation lock, manual calibration lock switch, security slot, adjustable leveling feet, illuminated up-front level indicator
Stability indicator, stackable design with optional storage cover (excluding 1mg models), mechanical and software overload/underload protection, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare, span calibration mass included on models up to 620g capacity
- Model #: SPX123 Maximum Capacity 120 g Readability 0.001 g
- Model #: SPX223 Maximum Capacity 220 g Readability 0.001 g
- Model #: SPX222 Maximum Capacity 220 g Readability 0.01 g
- Model #: SPX422 Maximum Capacity 420 g Readability 0.01 g
- Model #: SPX622 Maximum Capacity 620 g Readability 0.01 g
- Model #: SPX1202 Maximum Capacity 1,200 g Readability 0.01 g
- Model #: SPX2202 Maximum Capacity 2,200 g Readability 0.01 g
- Model #: SPX421 Maximum Capacity 420 g Readability 0.1 g
- Model #: SPX621 Maximum Capacity 620 g Readability 0.1 g
- Model #: SPX2201 Maximum Capacity 2,200 g Readability 0.1 g
- Model #: SPX6201 Maximum Capacity 6,200 g Readability 0.1 g
- Model #: SPX8200 Maximum Capacity 8,200 g Readability 1 g